Charqui-de-gatoCharqui-de-gato

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Azte-caput Azte-caput

Considering this was done in about two days, I think it is really promising! Keep up the good work. Could use instructions though.

This is the Only Level 3 This is the Only Level 3

Hum, hum.

I'm sorry, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???!!! I feel insulted!! It suks! The new graphics are ridiculous, the levels are boring and the "but did you..." are even worse. I started playing it because I am a fan of the first two games, so I saw this and thougt it would be nice, but, instead, I found this vulgar, anoying, boring, and stupid game, wich, if you ask me, has HORRIBLE music.
Sorry, just telling the truth.

Primary Primary

Good

I love tomamoto's voice, and the style of the game, but how do you pass level 10?

Sideways Sideways

Very nice.

This game is really cool, but i am terrible so i'm stuck in level 10. The music caught me and the graphics were very good, it's just when the girl jumps, lands and then jump back quickly looks like she dances malambo. Cool game.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Nice game.

Some levels are boring but i love the Epicroll. Can anyone please tell me the names of the songs?

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

Very Good.

I like the theme, but I still prefer Pandemic 2. Walale12, you are a moron.

Aether Aether

Nice game

Pretty good, but the music gets kinda anoying after a while. It took me 2 hours but i have beaten it.

Goldilocks - Twisted Goldilocks - Twisted

Very Good!

Usually I don't like diference games but this one is really good. The music is great and the artwork is really beautiful, also I like the "new ending", I always thought it was what she deserved.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

You're cool.

Woow, those drawings are awsome, you make feel bad with myself. In a good way. I loved your characters, specially Makai. I laughed really hard when I saw your "bus face", it's awsome! Respect.
P.D.: I am trying to make a comic about a character i made, but I don't have a tablet to digitalize it or even a scanner... Any advices?

Sabtastic responds:

Aw. lol Sorry about the "making you feel bad about yourself" part. D:
Glad you like my work so much, though!

As for the advice on animating your comic, I say beg "santa" for a scanner or tablet for christmas. ;D
As long as you have at least one of the two, you can post artwork and edit it using free online software.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Cool

Its a very good game, but may i ask you something? How can i download the song i made? just to listen to it in my mp3 or something...